TEAM KAWAL AIRSOFT ASS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help for Baby Yuki.

4 posters

Go down

Need help for Baby Yuki. Empty Need help for Baby Yuki.

Post  bagwis Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:46 am

Team need your help,

Actually Mio is one of our office mate before and at the same time he is also a AIRSOFTER and one of our old team member here in call center, so anything na maisip nyong paraan para maka tulong are all welcome thanks guys.

Hope you could spread this appeal to your kind hearted relatives & friends in and out of the country and help us save our Baby Yuki.

You could also post your messages to bring hope and strength to our brother Mio and his family.

http://dedicated2yuki.blogspot.com/

I’m Ramiro “Mio” R. Belialba, 31 years of age and a father to three (3) girls ages 6, 3 and 5-months. Presently, I am renting in a small apartment in Taytay, Rizal and employed as IT Analyst of Bayan Telecommunications Inc. (Bayan).

April this year, our youngest daughter Myonique (nicknamed Yuki) was diagnosed with a rare congenital disease known as Biliary Atresia - a condition in newborn infants in which the common bile duct between the liver and the small intestine is blocked or absent. This uncommon disease affects 1 out of 20,000 infants and if unrecognized, may lead to liver failure.

When Baby Myonique (“Yuki”) was born, she’s like her Ate Myonna, maputi, with rosy cheeks and pink lips. After a few days, we all noticed her jaundice, but we didn’t really take it seriously, since my two daughters were also like that. So, as we normally did, we took Yuki to her pediatrician for her monthly checkup. We told the pediatrician of Yuki’s “paninilaw”, he just told us to monitor the jaundice. On her 3rd month, he did not ask us to send Myonique for clinical tests despite the obvious changes in her stool, color of eyes and skin and her being irritable.

We all thought that everything was alright, till we consulted another pediatrician. Upon seeing Yuki, she immediately told us to take her to a Pedia Gastroenterologist for testing. After the tests, we were all shocked. The doctor said that our baby is suffering from biliary atresia. Biliary atresia is a rare disease that affects 1 out of 20,000 infants and only liver transplantation can save her. But what made me really sad was when the doctor said that we might have prevented this is we had Yuki operated on when she was 2 or 3 months old.

I don’t want to blame anyone for what had happened, but it really hurts us to know that we have missed the first opportunity to save Yuki. Now that we have another chance to save her with a transplant, my wife, Jen, and I will do whatever it will take to give Yuki the cure she deserves.

I appeal to you with the rest of the Belialba and Villamor Family to help us raise funds for the needed liver transplant of Yuki. The hospitalization will be done in Taiwan, with my wife as her donor. Please help us save Baby Myonique. Yuki’s Doctor highly recommends Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH) in Kaohsuing, Taiwan for this medical procedure at a cost of P4.0Million. She likewise mentioned that the transplant should be done within the next 3-months.

With my family’s limited resources, I would like to appeal to your kind hearts by donating whatever amount you can to help us raise funds for the needed liver transplant of my daughter.

Yuki’s survival is what matters and it pains me to see her go through this. She might not be able to utter the words “Thank you” but I know that with your kindness and generosity, God will reward you a thousand fold.

Yours truly,
Mio R. Belialba

bagwis
Ka Lakan
Ka Lakan

Back to top Go down

Need help for Baby Yuki. Empty Re: Need help for Baby Yuki.

Post  JASTIS Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:54 pm

how can we help? if just incase i'll donated a lil amount? where can i possiblly giv it?

But you know what? let's have a fund raising for the team... for those member who would like to give... piso can help a lot...
JASTIS
JASTIS
Lakan
Lakan

Back to top Go down

Post  katol Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 am

sir eric. i knew about this coz of Reg aka Reg. she told me last may i think.

can you contact Mio and tell him to write to GMA Kupuso Foundation? include mo na rin ang pics ni Yuki. state all facts and probably photocopy medical findings and diagnosis.

here are the contact details

address it to Mel Tiangco, President of GMA Kapuso Foundation

2/F GMA Kapuso Center
Samar St. cor. 11th Jamboree St . Quezon City Diliman, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
Contact Nos: (632) 9827777
loc. 9901/9904/9905
632) 9289351 and (632) 9284299
(telefax numbers)
E-mail: gmaf@gmanetwork.com

i hope this helps.
katol
katol
Magat
Magat

Back to top Go down

Post  bagwis Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 am

Thanks Bro yap will do that actually lahat talaga ng source na puwedeng hingan ng tulong ginagawa namin para kahit papaano eh kahit sa ganitong bagay eh makapag kawang gawa tayo lalo na sa mga kaibigan natin thanks sa info bro really appreciate.

Bagwis.

katol wrote:sir eric. i knew about this coz of Reg aka Reg. she told me last may i think.

can you contact Mio and tell him to write to GMA Kupuso Foundation? include mo na rin ang pics ni Yuki. state all facts and probably photocopy medical findings and diagnosis.

here are the contact details

address it to Mel Tiangco, President of GMA Kapuso Foundation

2/F GMA Kapuso Center
Samar St. cor. 11th Jamboree St . Quezon City Diliman, Quezon City 1103, Philippines
Contact Nos: (632) 9827777
loc. 9901/9904/9905
632) 9289351 and (632) 9284299
(telefax numbers)
E-mail: gmaf@gmanetwork.com

i hope this helps.
bagwis
bagwis
Ka Lakan
Ka Lakan

Back to top Go down

Post  admin dax Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Ako din donate kahit na wala pa ako work....
admin dax
admin dax
Admin
Admin

http://www.bangbus.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down