TEAM KAWAL AIRSOFT ASS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMMENDATION and CITATION

3 posters

Go down

COMMENDATION and CITATION Empty COMMENDATION and CITATION

Post  JASTIS Thu May 15, 2008 12:24 am

COMMENDATION

Last may 10, 2008 Saturday, Team KAWAL was given a special mission ordered by the General of Northern Alliance. KAWAL was assigned to protect and secure the kingdom of Ivalice most especially the prisoner queen of Torrah Kingdom… at 1030hrs the briefing was started and proper deployment of the soldiers had begun. KAWAL started to captured and transported the queen to the Ivalice kingdom. From there, I gave order to each member of the close-in bodyguards. Namely, Bagwis, Dax, Kadafi, Musang, Diwata, Timo, Kruz, anghel. As the Commanding Officer of the Defense Team, I also gave orders to the team wolfsquad and team AKIR as the 2nd line of the defense and CAMO, , Blitzkrieg, BASE, CTU and other reinforce team as the 3rd line of defense… at exactly 1115hrs deployment of given assignment was already executed, at 1130hrs the battle had begun…
Being the Royal Guard for Kingdom of Ivalice handled by the team KAWAL… critics and appreciation was heard side by side… but the summation of all words that was heard was all “GOOD JOB!” Mission executed properly by the team KAWAL and held the position till the last second of the battle. Mission was Completed and team KAWAL received a word of commendation from the General.
I salute and proud to all kAWAL who participated on this special mission.

Commendation is given to:
To all KAWAL who followed orders from me during the time of war…
1. Core officer I BAGWIS : For alertness and heroism. A medal of valor should be awarded to him for killing 4 soldiers from opponent kingdom that almost penetrated to the kingdom of Ivalice. (Special Commendation)
2. Diwata: For securing and handling the prisoner queen accordingly. (Special Commendation)

3. Core Officer II DAX: For being the first person at the sight that’s why got the award of “early bird award” I hope that will serve as a very good example to the members of team KAWAL. (Special Commendation)
Citation is given to:
1. Musang : For discipline and focus on the mission at hand.
2. Kruz : For discipline and alertness on the mission at hand.
3. Anghel: For discipline and alertness on the mission at hand.
4. TIM: For disciplie and focus on the mission at hand.
5. Core Officer III KADAFI: For discipline and focus on the mission at hand
For giving assistance on my order
For gathering all the members and making all the logistics be acquired as possible.

All appreciation was given to us.. let’s be proud and humble taking all of it…
KAWAL I salute you….

JASTIS
Commanding Officer
JASTIS
JASTIS
Lakan
Lakan

Back to top Go down

COMMENDATION and CITATION Empty Re: COMMENDATION and CITATION

Post  bagwis Fri May 16, 2008 11:14 pm

Sir,

It was an honor to receive such commendation really appreciate, but I would like to give a Big Salute to all my team mates who really do a brave thing for being alert the whole scenario in spite of hot, humid climate and of course to you Sir for being a great leader. Again Kudos to ALL KAWAL you are really a great team and friends in and out of the field.

Eric Aka " Bagwis"

JASTIS wrote:COMMENDATION

Last may 10, 2008 Saturday, Team KAWAL was given a special mission ordered by the General of Northern Alliance. KAWAL was assigned to protect and secure the kingdom of Ivalice most especially the prisoner queen of Torrah Kingdom… at 1030hrs the briefing was started and proper deployment of the soldiers had begun. KAWAL started to captured and transported the queen to the Ivalice kingdom. From there, I gave order to each member of the close-in bodyguards. Namely, Bagwis, Dax, Kadafi, Musang, Diwata, Timo, Kruz, anghel. As the Commanding Officer of the Defense Team, I also gave orders to the team wolfsquad and team AKIR as the 2nd line of the defense and CAMO, , Blitzkrieg, BASE, CTU and other reinforce team as the 3rd line of defense… at exactly 1115hrs deployment of given assignment was already executed, at 1130hrs the battle had begun…
Being the Royal Guard for Kingdom of Ivalice handled by the team KAWAL… critics and appreciation was heard side by side… but the summation of all words that was heard was all “GOOD JOB!” Mission executed properly by the team KAWAL and held the position till the last second of the battle. Mission was Completed and team KAWAL received a word of commendation from the General.
I salute and proud to all kAWAL who participated on this special mission.

Commendation is given to:
To all KAWAL who followed orders from me during the time of war…
1. Core officer I BAGWIS : For alertness and heroism. A medal of valor should be awarded to him for killing 4 soldiers from opponent kingdom that almost penetrated to the kingdom of Ivalice. (Special Commendation)
2. Diwata: For securing and handling the prisoner queen accordingly. (Special Commendation)

3. Core Officer II DAX: For being the first person at the sight that’s why got the award of “early bird award” I hope that will serve as a very good example to the members of team KAWAL. (Special Commendation)
Citation is given to:
1. Musang : For discipline and focus on the mission at hand.
2. Kruz : For discipline and alertness on the mission at hand.
3. Anghel: For discipline and alertness on the mission at hand.
4. TIM: For disciplie and focus on the mission at hand.
5. Core Officer III KADAFI: For discipline and focus on the mission at hand
For giving assistance on my order
For gathering all the members and making all the logistics be acquired as possible.

All appreciation was given to us.. let’s be proud and humble taking all of it…
KAWAL I salute you….

JASTIS
Commanding Officer
bagwis
bagwis
Ka Lakan
Ka Lakan

Back to top Go down

COMMENDATION and CITATION Empty Re: COMMENDATION and CITATION

Post  admin dax Tue May 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Early bird ako
admin dax